Monday, August 25, 2014

Bumpdate: 33 Weeks

GUYS. GUESS WHAT. I'M STILL PREGNANT.

say whaaaaat?

God has been so good to me these last six weeks since I was hospitalized for pre-term labor and put on bed rest.

Sure, bed rest (now, "taking it easy") was kinda annoying, and I was sore and cramping all the time due to having frequent contractions, but I am SO thankful that the Lord has kept little Savannah cooking for these extra six weeks.

FIVE different doctors have estimated I'll give birth around 34 weeks, so I'm holding out for that date. Every week after that will be an awesome added bonus. I am measuring three weeks bigger than I actually am, so that's great! I feel like a whale, but baby girl is growing perfectly so I am holding on ;)


33 Weeks Pregnant

Size of Baby: A little over 4 pounds, and anywhere between 19 & 21 inches long. She's about as long as she'll be when we meet her!

Size of Mommy (i.e. WEIGHT GAIN): 28 pounds. I gave myself a goal of not gaining more than 35, and I am doing well on that account. However, I HAVE GAINED TWENTY EIGHT POUNDS and let me tell you, weigh-in day is a scary, scary, thing.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much nothing but maternity clothes. I have some tanks that are long enough to cover my belly, and lots of stretchy dresses. Unfortunately besides dresses I'm at a loss for what to wear most days...all of my maternity pant's waistbands are getting too small and the weather's too hot to layer cardigans and sweaters, so...

Sleep: Up every 2-3 hours, tossing and turning. I guess I'm getting ready for the months and months ahead of me.

Baby Movement: She's head down, and still moving around like crazy. The kicks and stretches are more distinct, and she hiccups and kicks my ribcage constantly :D

Symptoms: Heartburn, hip pain, and my legs are beginning to get puffy :P I still have a lot of cervical pain if I'm on my feet for longer than 20 minutes at a time.

What I'm Looking Forward To: A girl's day with my sisters-in-law tomorrow to get pedicures, an ultrasound & date day with my hubby on Wednesday, and my baby shower this Saturday! It's going to be a good week!

What I Miss? Sleeping on my belly, being able to work around the house and drive our little Civic, being able to breathe, being able to sleep, being able to get up off the couch, wearing regular clothes again, and shall I continue? Pregnancy is kicking my butt.

Thanks again for the prayers, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...