Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Moments


// This morning I'm thankful for:


1. a husband who makes me coffee before he leaves in the morning, who strives to humbly love me like Jesus does, and works so hard that allows me to stay home

2. rainy days, soft blankets, & my Bible

3. a real coffee table for our living room that requires coasters (this is seriously exciting)

4. new friends, lunch dates, and afternoons spent in bookstores

5. for Titus 2 women who mean more to me as a young wife than they'll probably ever know (especially my mom & mom-in-law)

6. little girl cribs and little girl dresses and especially the little girl kicks I get to feel all day long

7. deciding on a middle name for our Savannah --> Joy.

What are you thankful for this Monday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...