Monday, June 2, 2014

Blogging In Real Life

What does an ordinary day look like for me as a blogger? Heh heh heh.

I wear yoga pants pretty much every day.

via pinterest

I drink way too much coffee.

via gifbase.com

My computer sometimes just doesn't want to work for me, so I hand-write future posts in my Handy Dandy Notebook.

via gifbase.com

I take as many naps as I'd like.
(I'm pregnant so this is okay, I assure you.)

via gifbase.com

I've realized that I am my only motivator.

via pinterest

I also make tons of money.

via gifbase.com

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE >wipes tear<)

This is one of my favorite things to do in the whole entire world, and I rarely get tired of designing, writing, or networking.

via pinterest

...but some days, I hit a wall.

via gifbase.com

...then I wander around aimlessly until inspiration hits me, and I get really freaked out and paranoid being home alone.

via gifbase.com

Whenever I'm in social situations I'm constantly thinking about what to blog about when I get home.

via Google Images

Blogging has taught me: to see more beauty in life.

via pinterest

to appreciate those little moments, and to capture them. Somehow.



to choose joy instead of self-pity, and to thank God for His blessings instead of crediting myself for them.

via pinterest

What does blogging look like for you? Can you relate to any of these on my list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...