Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Reading


Happy Tuesday, folks. As I write this I'm sipping on coffee and listening to the birds. Sean was up & out of the house early this morning for work, so it's just me here today. I'm actually quite thrilled at what this week holds; I have the next four days off of work, I have most my days planned out, we might get to see #BabyCastille on Friday, I have a lunch date planned with my mother-in-law and all the kiddos, and this weekend we're having a bunch of work friends over for pizza, dessert, and a movie night (I am so excited to have people over).

Anyway, I've always loved it when other bloggers list some of their favorite findings from around the web (especially Lauren from 34 Magnolia Street!), and since I read so many blogs and articles throughout the week, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite Tuesday Reads with y'all!

Learning&Growing -------------->
~ Some good friends of ours from CollegePlus! are getting married young, and Beth shares why they're doing it.
~ Another CP! friend graduated college recently and shares 15 things she learned during such an unconventional journey. (by the way, if anyone's interested, I wrote my CollegePlus! story down here!)
~ Encouragement toward living a life full of life & joy

Marriage&Motherhood -------------->
~ 20 Fun Questions To Get To Know Him Better
~ These tips for transitioning from working woman to stay-at-home mom were SO helpful for me as I'm facing those new changes in the next few months!

Faith&Christianity --------------> 
~ Jesus didn't care about being tolerant and neither should you.
~ How to leave a church gracefully.

DIY -------------->
~ How to make a fitted sheet from a flat sheet
~ I am so making this no-bake strawberry icebox cake this weekend! Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...