Friday, May 9, 2014

Advertise With Me!


I have always been so afraid of offering paid sponsorships, but I think this is a good time in my life and blogging journey to begin! With a new baby coming soon and more time spent at home, I'm excited to start blogging more frequently and seriously, & this seemed like the next best thing!

Why sponsorships? Having other like-minded bloggers featured on my sidebar and throughout the month will benefit both ME and YOU! I will help your blog grow by promoting your work, driving traffic to your corner of the internet, and offering support and encouragement as we grow together!

So, how does this help me? Paid sponsorships.

Why paid sponsorships? Paying a small price will allow me to compensate for the extra time spent promoting you and this will give me more opportunity to sponsor other young but growing blogs in return.

Not sure? Read on for more information:

I have been blogging since April, 2011 starting with Unashamed & Redeemed in my single days, then The I Love You's that then morphed into The Castilles. The majority of my readers are Christian women aged 18-35 who are college students, wives and mothers, or business women. I even have some college-aged guys who read on a regular basis (shhh...don't tell them I told you that!).

I write about marriage, the joys & adventures of being a young wife, homemaking, Biblical femininity, preparing to be a mama, blogging, Christian living, and an assortment of lifestyle topics.

MONTHLY STATISTICS (AS OF 5/06/2014)

6,500+ Monthly Pageviews
670+ Unique Monthly Visitors
450+ Average Daily Views
3-5 Posts Per Week

FOLLOWERS (AS OF 5/06/2014)

Bloglovin' Subscribers: 123
Instagram: 112
Twitter: 104
Google+: 264
Facebook: 332


If you want to join in on the fun, email me at beka317@gmail.com with "Sponsor" in the subject line and we can chat about availabilities! All payments are processed via PayPal and ads run on a 30-day cycle. I'm willing to do a free ad swap on a case-by-case basis as well.

Looking forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...