Friday, April 18, 2014

// Transitioning: G R A C E {& snapshots of life}


"Grace is astounding, staggering, breathtaking, spectacular, phenomenal, extraordinary, mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, and all together wondrous." ~ Paul Washer


Life has been full of so much life, and joy, and peace lately. 

So many wonderful friends, deep conversations, and growing relationships. 

New surprises, new changes, and new adventures coming our way. 










& in case you missed it this week:

Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!! I'm looking forward to starting my garden and getting caught up on some thank-you notes!

4 comments:

  1. i love the new design!!! and CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so sweet! I didn't even know about your pregnancy, but when I read this post it reminded me of my sister and close friend who just announced their pregnancy this week! So exciting! I'm happy for you and your big news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your new journey!!!

    PS: I love when Strawberries are in season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on Oak and Oats Blog! Hi friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...