Friday, March 14, 2014

//transitioning into spring


Is it Spring for you yet? I think my family up in Massachusetts is still shoveling snow, but we've had weather in the 60s and 70s for a couple weeks now here in Tennessee!

I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing, and the whole scheduling ahead thing, and the whole creating-fun-content-that-people-will-actually-want-to-read thing, and the trying-to-be-consistently-creative thing. And I would say that I'm a generally creative person, but sometimes I come to a wall in my writing and don't know where to go next.

In an effort to remain consistent and creative, I've decided to do a little blog series on springtime and all the fun things that go along with it. Over the next several weeks I'll be sharing a spring playlist, some recipes, updates on Martin's and my garden this year, and maybe an outfit or two I snagged for free from thredUP.

So stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. I'm near Worcester Massachusetts and there was another small snow and ice storm yesterday with 2 hr school delay...jot :) we've had one 50 degree day last Saturday and it was awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am SO happy for spring time to be coming . . . although my allergies are not. Enjoy the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Sean sounds hilariously nasal-y right now ;)

      Delete
  3. It seems like getting in the blogging swing is a delicate balance. Great series idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...