Monday, March 10, 2014

Hey look! More questions.

Paige nominated me for the Liebster Award! This is my 2nd nomination and it's basically just a way for small blogs to encourage and promote one another's work.

In short: the nominator asks 11 questions to the nominees and they answer them, & then nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and the cycle continues. I'm not going to nominate anyone (because, uh, I don't know anyone), but I AM going to answer her fun questions!


1. What is your dream job?

If I could get paid to design graphics, write about whatever I wanted to, and incorporate some marketing techniques into that, all FROM HOME (!), there you go. My perfect job.

You're right. That sounds suspiciously like the life of a full-time blogger...which I definitely want to be when I grow up.

2. When and why did you start blogging?

I wrote a whole entire post on this and you can find it.. HERE!!!

3. What is your favorite food?

Chicken and rice. I could eat that every day, without fail and never get bored.

4. What is one of your pet peeves?

Repetitive noises, mouth smacking, & tapping on surfaces as if they were a drum set. Can you tell I'm an auditory person? :P

5. What is the one advice you have received in your life that has stuck with you?

Sean told me this when we were engaged, and his parents told him: seek first to understand before you seek to be understood. 

6. What is the best vacation you have ever been on?

I never went anywhere besides Rhode Island growing up, and we basically slept, ate, and watched The Office through our honeymoon, sooooo I really don't have an answer for this. Oh, never mind! My favorite vacation is our ten-year-anniversary cruise that we're planning already :D

7. What is your favorite season and why?

Spring & Fall - the transition seasons!

8. What is your favorite movie? Tell us about it.

I never ever get tired of Pride & Prejudice (the Focus Feature version), Catch Me If You Can, and Anne of Green Gables. But to say I have a favorite movie is like asking which finger on my left hand I love the most O_o

9. What is one thing you want to do in life?

Live in such a way so that Sean & I could just get up & GO somewhere if God called us to.

and become a full-time blogger.

and someday adopt.

and write a book.

and raise chickens.

and speak in front of a large group of people.

10. Do you have a special talent?

....no.

I am pretty much the most untalented human being you'll ever meet.

11. If you were any animal, what kind would you be and why?

Ehhhh, I never liked this question. I know what I wouldn't be! Not a mouse. Or a ladybug. Or a cow. Or a chicken. You should SEE those creatures around here on a daily basis and what happens to them :P

4 comments:

  1. love posts like these! :) raising chickens would be fun & we want to adopt someday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said "when I grow up" and you are married. Made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers made me smile! I can't stand repetitive noises either! What kind of cruise are you planning - where do you want to go?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...