Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January happenings, favorite links, & my menu this week

(photos courtesy of Instagram)

For the last couple weeks, Sean and I have been spending most of our days in town at a local little coffee shop while he studies. I've been taking advantage of these countless hours of unstructured time by reading, blogging, and some study of my own. I've started seeing a chiropractor, and am filling in extra time with catching up with friends back home.


Life has been busy with company and church on the off days, and I was thrilled when we got SNOW earlier this week!!


Really nothing compared to the snowfall back home, but still exciting for this New Englander! 


Our Christmas tree is finally down, and we've been watching the Lord of The Rings trilogy (I've fallen asleep every time we turn it on :P).

and to continue the randomness of this post, I shall include

some things on our menu this week...
green smoothies
eggs & biscuits
balsamic skirt steak & mashed potatoes
grilled teriyaki salmon & zucchini
pesto shrimp w/ quinoa and sugar snap peas
beef & lentil stew

some favorite links from across the web...










Above all, keeping loving one another earnestly, for love covers a multitude of sins. ~ 1 Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...